Welcome to ICPL 2017!
We cordially invite you to attend the International Conference on Plasmas with Liquids (ICPL 2017) in Prague, Czech Republic from March 5th to 9th, 2017. The event is organized by the Institute of Plasma Physics of the CAS as the final meeting of the COST Action TD1208 “Electrical Discharges with Liquids for Future Applications”. The purpose of this conference is to establish a forum for researchers, specialists, students and professionals from all over the world for discussion of the latest advances and perspectives in the field of electrical discharges with liquids and their applications. The meeting is open to all interested in R&D of Discharges with Liquids, including non-members of the COST Action TD1208.
The conference will deal with the following topics:
- Physics and Chemistry of Plasmas inside Liquids
- Physics and Chemistry of Plasma in Contact with Liquids
- Plasma Sources for Plasma-Liquid Systems
- Diagnostics of Plasma-Liquid Systems
- Modeling of Plasma-Liquid Systems
- Plasma Activated Liquids
- Plasma Liquid Advanced Oxidation Processes
- Synthesis of Nanoparticles in Plasma-Liquid Systems
- Material Processing by Plasmas with Liquids
- Plasma-Liquid Systems for Agriculture
- Plasma-Liquid Systems for Medicine
We look forward for your participation and meeting you in Prague!
Institute of Plasma Physics of the CAS